The Nagakubo-juku was connected to Wadada Pass to the west, Kasatori Pass to the east, Daimon Pass to the north road to the north. In the peak period there were nearly 50 tripods, which was a busy lodging. It is an unusual street town with a vertical town and a side street crossing at right angles. The Nagakubo-juku was located approximately 5.7 km from the Ashida-juku. The town had a population of 721 (man 341、woman 380),187 houses, one honjin, one waki-honjin, and 43 hatago in the year 1843.
Travelers can be seen crossing the 'Yoda Bridge over the Wada River., One person is riding a horse with a bent back, while another carries goods on his shoulder. Two children play with a dog.